Security Guard - 3rd shift
- # of Openings
- Flex-N-Gate Urbana LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
Interior/exterior patrols, medical escorts/emergencies, automobile assists, (jump-starts/unlocks), payroll distribution, access control, disciplinary/termination support, investigations & report writing, monitor & record CCTV system, monitor time clock activities, inclement weather assistance, loss prevention, and other duties as assigned.
- Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates
- Information gathering
- Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships
- Making Decisions and Solving Problems
- Resolving Conflicts and Negotiating with Others
- Follow out organizational security activities
- Follow out organizational process or policy changes
- Prepare reports related to security matters
- Possess and maintain a valid state-issued driver’s license
- Perform interior/exterior patrols (including stairs)
- Work for extended periods of time in the elements
- Stand for prolong periods of time
- Able to lift 60 pounds
Security/Law Enforcement/Military background of at least 2 years or more and High School Diploma/GED
- Contact With Others ability
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Strong organizational skills.
- Must be a highly motivated, service and team-oriented individual with an attention to detail.
- Strong analytical ability
- Problem solving skills
- Face-to-Face Discussions skills
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.