Security Guard - 3rd Shift
- # of Openings
- Flex-N-Gate Shelby, LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
To maintain activities that safeguard company assets, employees, guests, or others on company property. Handle COVID entry protocols. This position will be working our 3rd shift which is Sunday - Thursday from 9:30pm - 6am plus weekends and OT when required.
- Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates
- Information gathering
- Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships
- Making Decisions and Solving Problems
- Resolving Conflicts and Negotiating with Others
- Follow out organizational security activities
- Follow out organizational process or policy changes
- Prepare reports related to security matters
- Possess and maintain a valid state-issued driver’s license
- Perform interior/exterior patrols (including stairs)
- Work for extended periods of time in the elements
- Follow all safety requirements
- Follow and support company IATF 16949 and ISO 14001 policies, procedures and work instructions
- Work within a team environment
- Work overtime as required
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Security/Law Enforcement/Military background of at least 2 years or more and High School Diploma/GED
- Contact With Others ability
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Strong organizational skills.
- Must be a highly motivated, service and team-oriented individual with an attention to detail.
- Strong analytical ability
- Problem solving skill
- Face to Face Discussion skills needed
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.