Sales Account Manager
- # of Openings
- Flex-N-Gate Advanced Product Development LLC (Allen Park)
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
The Account Manager will partner with and ensure the long-term success of our customers. The incumbent will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with your portfolio of assigned customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. The Account Manager will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- Must possess strong organizational skills, both verbal and written, to present facts and information to management.
- Advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint, and solid working knowledge of Word and Spin Fire.
- Experience and understanding of automotive experience in injection molding, class A parts, coating, and assembly operations.
- Individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Ability to read, analyze, and create various documentation related to tooling, sales or engineering
- Proven ability to problem solve and reason and think critically.
- Self-starter, ability to take the initiative and independently manage role within the parameters of duties.
- Must be capable of explaining new ideas and concepts so others will understand.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred. Equivalent experience in lieu of education may be considered.
- Minimum of three to five years’ experience in the automotive manufacturing environment recommended.
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.
Job Reference #: 4202