- # of Openings
- Ventra Kansas, LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
The intern hired for this position should expect to learn all facets of consistent with the area of study and will leave this position with invaluable skills and industry knowledge.
Maintain Safety board
Lead Safety committee and meetings
Handle annual employee training
Review work instructions
Other duties may apply
- Must be a major in area of studies such as mechanical, electrical, industrial, chemical, manufacturing or welding engineering.
· Ability to use MS Office, MiniTab, AutoCAD & other analytical and planning tools.
· Possesses strong analytic and statistic skills
· Has the ability to work independently
- Plant environment
- Office environment
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.
Job Status: Internship
Job Reference #: 4719