- # of Openings
- Ventra Salem, LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
Are you a Team Player? a Technical GURU? And Have a Can Do - Make It Happen Attitude?
Ventra Salem is seeking a qualified Robotic (automation) Technician to work on our afternoon shift.
The Robotics Technician builds, installs, tests, and maintains robotic equipment and related automated production systems.
- Provide technical support for robotic and automated systems on the production floor to meet production demands.
- Perform job changeovers on robotic equipment and automated systems.
- Programming of robotic equipment, including logic and pathing.
- Maintain, organize and improve spare parts inventories.
- Initiate and participate in continuous improvement, including cycle time reductions, root cause analysis, and design improvements.
- Integrate robotics with peripherals, such as Injection Molding Machines and PLCs.
- Preventative and corrective maintenance of robotic and automated equipment.
- Associate’s degree in Engineering or related field preferred but experience in lieu of degree will be considered.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Industrial Maintenance or Automation required.
- Competency with PLC troubleshooting and programming preferred but not required.
- Ability to assist with installation, debug and start-up electrical control and power system equipment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Strong analytical, decision making and problem solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Ability to read and comprehend electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic schematics
If this sounds like you and you have read this far, please take the next step and apply today!!
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.
Job Reference #: 4938