- # of Openings
- Flex-N-Gate Battle Creek LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
The Quality Supervisor has primary responsibility for the maintenance and daily direction of the hourly quality support staff. Will work with the Quality Auditors and Inspectors to ensure quality products are produce that meet or exceed customer and plant requirements.
- Oversee hourly quality employees to ensure they are properly trained and qualified in relation to product being inspected
- Ensure quality positions are staffed, trained and performing duties as directed in their work instructions
- Support manufacturing in the development of job instructions and maintain and train quality employees on quality related job instructions and procedures
- Evaluate, coach, and counsel subordinate employees
- Cultivate and expand positive employee moral
- Ensure production is producing quality product to specifications.
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Previous supervisory experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in manufacturing facility that offered the opportunity to gain a well-rounded background in quality management
- Able to work effectively alone
- Strong supervisory and interpersonal skills
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.
Job Reference #: 4764