- # of Openings
- Ventra Grand Rapids 5, LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
The Quality Intern evaluates quality data and assists the Quality Manager in shop floor related documents. Assists in day to day Quality projects for customer requirements.
Provide support and maintain compliance with all company guidelines.
Assists QE and QM on internal auditing procedures.
Works on Q1 and IATF inititives.
Work in Quality systems, Excel, Outlook and Word daily.
Improve current Quality processes.
Enrolled in College in an applicable program.
Strong analytical abilities.
Good Presentation Skills.
Word & Excel proficient.
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.