- # of Openings
- Flex-N-Gate Battle Creek LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
The Quality Engineer supports and promotes plant wide quality improvement efforts
- Handle customer issues. Review customer testing requirements and ensure that systems are in place to meet them.
- Work with suppliers to ensure testing requirements are being met and oversee PPAP process.
- Ensure production is producing quality product to specifications.
- Support upkeep of the calibration system. Maintain records, ensure gages and equipment are calibrated within required time.
- Provide support onsite to customer/suppliers as needed.
- Support manufacturing in the development of job instructions and procedures.
- Provide support and maintain compliance with all company guidelines, TS16949, ISO14001, and all applicable government regulations and standards.
- Makes decisions with regard to disposition of non-conforming material and that proper containment and follow up is done.
Bachelor’s Degree in quality engineering or related technology or equivalent.
Minimum of 4 years experience in a manufacturing facility
Six Sigma certification preferred.
Knowledge of production process, machines, tools, including design and uses.
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.
Job Reference #: 3881