- # of Openings
- Flex-N-Gate Nine Mile Road LLC
This position will lead cross functional participation from engineering, manufacturing, purchasing, suppliers, sales and quality throughout the APQP and production life cycle to ensure effective and timely implementation of PPAP submissions for New Model and existing end items.
Scope of the Position
The Quality Engineer is a key member of APQD Activities for future, current and nonproduction products. The Quality Engineer interprets and establishes all quality criteria, acts as a technical resource to manufacturing and as a customer liaison. Train Team in Quality requirements, Travel to Customer locations as support in various functions.
- Lead the PPAP process to ensure effective process and procedure development.
- Facilitate core team meetings with the goal of achieving PPAP submissions that on time and are in full compliance with Industry standards such as TS and AIAG and Customer specific requirements.
- Obtain customer data and customer prints, monitor revision levels, coordinate, communicate and document changes during the PPAP process.
- Analyze and coordinate all data related to the PPAP of new and revised products.
- Support/ initiate creation and maintenance of PPAP documentation.
- Analyze and verify dimensional / capability of products and processes.
- Develop and maintain APQP / PPAP documentation control, documentation filing and tracking procedures.
- Act as back up for other members of the Quality team.
- APQP and PPAP experience is a must.
- Must have excellent facilitation / communication and organizational skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
3 years’ experience in industry - leadership and quality background. 4 year degree preferred.
Job Reference #: 3099