- # of Openings
- Ventra Grand Rapids 5, LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
Translate customer expectations to the manufacturing facilities, represent the company in contact with the customer, oversee quality launch functions and maintain the Document Control System.
- Oversee Quality launch activities for new programs per customer requirements.
- Set up Engineering and Manufacturing part file folders.
- Submission of customer required documents for part approvals.
- Develop Inspection Standards that meet customer requirements.
- Facilitate IMDS as requested by Customers
- Maintain document control system or the policies and procedures relative to Quality Management Systems.
- Update systems for IATF requirements as needed.
- Participate in external Quality Management Systems audits and subsequent surveillance audits
- Successful completion of training on Customer Portal use.
3-5 years Automotive Experience
Must have Q1 and IATF experience.
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.