- # of Openings
- Ventra Sandusky, LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
The Quality Coordinator controls document submission through the document control system or other electronic media such as Excel. They prepare various charts and forms for the purpose of evaluating company level data and customer generated data. They will help to instruct and otherwise communicate quality information to management, maintaining Product Control Plans and Shop Floor related documents, International Quality Standards such as IATG and ISO-14001 requirements.
- Support manufacturing in the development of job instructions and maintain and train quality associates on quality related job instructions and procedures.
- File and retrieve documents, records, and reports.
- Provide support and maintain compliance with all company guidelines, union contracts, International Quality Standards (ie ISO, IATF, etc.) , Customer Requirements and all applicable government regulations and standards.
- Maintains Product Control Plans and Floor related documents
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 2 years’ relevant experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Strong organizational and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite
- Service and team-oriented individual with an attention to detail
- Enthusiasm for challenge and new initiatives
- Strong analytical and problem solving ability
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.