- # of Openings
- Ventra Fowlerville, LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
The Quality Coordinator at Ventra Fowlerville will manage the document submission through the document control system or other electronic media such as Excel (Product Control Plans, Shop Floor Documents, Department Documents, etc.) The QC will prepare various reports, charts and forms for the purpose of evaluating company level data and customer generated data. The QC will visit and interface with Customers as directed by his or her management and the position will also help to instruct and otherwise communicate quality information/bulletins to management and the manufacturing staff.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Create and maintain documents, records, and reports for Quality and Ventra Fowlerville Departments as per company system and procedures.
- Attend business and quality system meetings as needed or required by Manager. Participates as a team member of quality system work groups.
- Evaluate and develop improvement techniques for control of quality and reliability.
- Support manufacturing in the development of job instructions and maintain and train quality associates on quality related job instructions and procedures.
- Lead auditor for quality systems.
- Required to visit customer sites for the purpose of maintaining effective communication with various customer functions and requirements.
- As part of the quality team; work to ensure production is producing quality product to specifications.
- Document all activities as required.
- Provide support and maintain compliance with all company guidelines, union contracts, IATF, ISO14001, Customer Requirements and all applicable government regulations and standards.
- High School Diploma and 3 years experience working in manufacturing quality.
- Strong organization skills.
- Stong interpersonal communication skills; strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong internal and external customer experience
- Strong analytical, computer (data base), multitasking skills
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.
Job Reference #: 4948