- # of Openings
- Flex-N-Gate Plastics Corporation (Danville)
Scope of the Position
Primary responsibility is to ensure quality objectives and standards are maintained, in turn ensuring customer satisfaction. Must be available to work all shifts, with 3rd shift as primary.
- Perform product and process audits.
- Maintain a safe work environment while complying with the departmental procedures regarding environmental protection.
- Correctly identify the resin required for a specific mold or finished good.
- Receive built material and components, maintaining corresponding records.
- Inspect, sort and repack product as needed.
- Measure and document SPC, as required.
- Develop and maintain operator and packaging instructions for new and existing programs.
- Assist in training new operators.
- Additional tasks, as needed, by the Quality Department for new launches and continuous improvement.
- Follow and maintain 5S, house-keeping is of a high priority
- Others duties as assigned.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Must currently hold or be able to obtain a forklift license issued from FNG Plastics within 90 days
- Must have demonstrated skill for strong attention to detail, effective planning abilities, organizational skills and is self-directed.
- Good attendance is critical. Must be willing and able to work any shift including overtime as needed.
- Must be able and willing to travel to other facilities.
- Proficient in mathematics, read and understand instructions.
- Good computer skills required. Proficient in Microsoft Excel; knowledge of Word, Access and PowerPoint preferred.
- Ability to complete required documentation.
- Strong analytical ability.
- Ability to work with calipers, scales and micrometers, previous experience preferred.
- Experience working in a fast paced manufacturing environment preferred.
- Previous experience in quality inspection highly preferred.
- Must have knowledge of TS16949.
- Demonstrated effective written and verbal communication skills with ability to communicate across all levels of the organization.
Job Reference #: 4279