- # of Openings
- Ventra Angola LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
The Quality Auditor partners and collaborates with various internal departments to inspect and validate parts to ensure adherence to customer expectations and specifications
Other duties maybe assigned.
Performs inspections for Receiving, Rollmills, Assemblies, and Final Audits per the inspection reports.
Performs weld testing per the weld destruct sheets.
Interfaces with Quality Engineer, Quality Manager, Materials, Tool & Die, Maintenance, and Production.
Performs Gage R&R and Capability Studies as needed.
Assists in the maintenance of all check fixtures.
- HS diploma or GED
- Ability to read, write and speak English effectively along with basic mathematical skills.
- Knowledge manufacturing processes
- Ability to distinguish flaws and substandard product per specifications.
- Able to work efficiently as a part of a team as well as independently
- Able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.
Job Reference #: 3504