- # of Openings
- Flex-N-Gate Oklahoma, LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
The Quality Auditor partners and collaborates with various internal departments to inspect and validate parts to ensure adherence to customer expectations and specifications.
This is a three shift operation, applicant must be willing to work any shift and any required overtime.
- Verify content of containers for proper part application and conformance to specified requirements.
- LH vs RH application (as applicable)
- Front vs Rear application (as applicable)
- Proper color designation, part number and part description
- Correct Quantity (i.e. Standard pack requirement)
- No obvious defects
- All specific defects as outlined in Work Instructions, Quality Alerts, One Point Lessons, etc.
- Verify proper packaging according to packaging plans and/or customer specifications including packing materials (i.e. plastic bags, dividers, etc.), shipping containers, skids, etc.
- Inspect and verify shipping labels are accurate, properly applied and legible.
- Verify any special identification and/or other required documentation is applied to container, if applicable.
- Maintain a daily report of inspection activities.
- Communicate any concerns to appropriate Supervisor(s) and Department Manager(s).
- Additional duties as assigned by the Quality Manager.
- The incumbent is responsible for the awareness, understanding, specific responsibilities and management of the Environmental Management System (EMS) as stated in EMS policy CEVPL.00005.
- Associates degree or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read, write and speak English effectively along with basic mathematical skills.
- Knowledge of molding, paint or assembly processes preferred.
- Ability to distinguish colors based on the Munsell color aptitude test and check adequate visual activity.
- Understanding of customer-specific inspection standards such as GM4348M Specification and Ford 3947a2e.
- A well-defined sense of diplomacy, including solid negotiation, conflict resolution, and people management skills.
- Familiarity with Microsoft and Quality Systems.
- Able to work efficiently as a part of a team as well as independently
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.