Quality Auditor 3rd Shift
- # of Openings
- Flex-N-Gate Battle Creek, LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Inspect product and complete proper paperwork
Report any non-conformance of product
Verify gauges and check fixtures
Perform dock audits
Perform weld tear downs
Insure there is compliance to the Quality Management System
Must be able to repetitively lift up to 30 pounds throughout a shift
Must be able to use hand tools
Able to complete production paperwork
Able to work with calipers, scales and micrometers
Able to multi-task and work independently
Experience working in a fast paced manufacturing environment
Previous experience in quality inspection
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.