- # of Openings
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
The Quality Administrator controls document submission through the document control system or other electronic media such as Excel. They prepare various charts and forms for the purpose of evaluating company level data and customer generated data. They will help to instruct and otherwise communicate quality information/bulletins to management and the manufacturing staff, maintaining Product Control Plans and Shop Floor related documents, TS-16949 and ISO-14001 and Customer Requirements.
- File and retrieve documents, records, and reports.
- Occasionally attend business and quality system meetings. Participates as a team member of quality system work groups.
- Evaluate and develop improvement techniques for control of quality and reliability.
- Ensure process auditors are staffed, trained and performing duties as called out in their work instructions.
- Support manufacturing in the development of job instructions and maintain and train quality associates on quality related job instructions and procedures.
- Lead auditor for quality systems.
- May be required to visit customer sites for the purpose of maintaining effective communication with various customer functions.
- Ensure production is producing quality product to specifications.
- Maintains Product Control Plans and Floor related document
- Perform additional assignments per manager’s direction.
- Provide support and maintain compliance with all company guidelines, union contracts, TS16949, ISO14001, Customer Requirements and all applicable government regulations and standards.
- Document all activities as required.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a manufacturing facility that offered the opportunity to gain a well-rounded background in manufacturing quality.
- Arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, statistics, and their applications.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Proficiency with database applications and administration systems, specifically Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work effectively alone and prioritize.
- Must be a highly motivated, service and team-oriented individual with an attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Enthusiasm for challenge and new initiatives are prerequisites.
- Strong analytical ability
- Supervisory and interpersonal skills are required
- Troubleshooting ability is required
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated good internal customer service skills
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Detail oriented
- Good computer skills
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance
• RRSP retirement savings plan
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. Ontario Human Rights Code and AODA.