Purchasing Systems Data Specialist
- # of Openings
- Flex-N-Gate Management LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
Responsible to ensure that Purchasing Systems task requirements are met in an accurate and timely basis.
- Enter, review, and analyze systems data for the Corporate Purchasing Systems Group
- Coordinate and manage project tasks and time-lines for the Corporate Purchasing Systems Group
- Monitor systems reports for accuracy
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures, and instructions
- Other duties as assigned by Purchasing Director
- High School Diploma/GED
- 2-3 years related experience in purchasing activities in a manufacturing or similar fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well in a team with TASK-focused orientation and strong sense of delivery of work/project. Supervisory experience would be an asset
- Strong organizational and time-management skills with solid interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Proficiency with database applications and administration systems, specifically Microsoft Office (including expert level of MS Excel)
- Knowledge of automotive industry, a plus
- Knowledge of AS400 or similar ERP computer system
- Proven attention to detail ; Detail-oriented and punctual with deadlines
- Ability to perform high quality work in short time frames
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.