- # of Openings
- Flex-N-Gate Sterling Heights, LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
The intern hired for this position should expect to learn all facets of consistent with the area of study and will leave this position with invaluable skills and industry knowledge.
• Exposure to all relevant duties consistent with the department for which the Intern is working.
• The incumbent will be responsible for verifying accuracy of our existing Container Tracking System (Packaging) and work to implement modifications to streamline use of system.
• The incumbent will be responsible for collecting and organizing Spend data for each global region to incorporate into our Global Fastener Strategy.
• The incumbent will work to organize the Fastener Teams print file.
• The incumbent will work to modify and implement changes and updates to the current Fastener Price Data File.
• Must be a major in area of studies such as Packaging, Business or Supply Chain Management.
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.
Job Status: Internship
Job Reference #: 4956