- # of Openings
- Guardian West LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
Manages, plans, and coordinates activities of projects to ensure that goals or objectives of projects are accomplished within prescribed time frame and funding parameters.
Reviews project proposal or plan to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing projects, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of projects.
Establishes work plan and multi-disciplinary staffing for each phase of project, and arranges for recruitment or assignment of project personnel.
- Serve as the point of contact on assigned projects, performs a variety of highly skilled duties such assembling, coordinating and managing multidisciplinary technical review teams.
- Facilitate and troubleshoot the myriad of problems associated with developing complex systems or with coordinating and development and design projects.
- Provide highly skilled technical and management advice and assist department management and personnel
- Responds to inquiries about projects
- Chairs various project review and pre-submittal meetings
- Establishes and maintains liaison as required with boards, committees and commissions.
- Assist in developing departmental plans, goals, objectives, policies and procedures.
- Coordinates schedules of staff and interested parties.
- Other duties as assigned
- The incumbent is responsible for the awareness, understanding, specific responsibilities and management of the Environmental Management System (EMS) as stated in EMS policy CEVPL.00005.
5 years of engineering management or design in the automotive manufacturing field
Bachelor’s degree in technical degree, or ten years of Project Management experience
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.