- # of Openings
- Ventra Salem LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
The Project Engineer supports the design and development of products and product improvements for Flex-N-Gate and its divisions. The role is an integral part of the engineering team that leads projects from initial design concept throughout development and commercialization.
- Prepare monthly/yearly budget
- Ability to utilize CAD & CAM software & Microsoft Access
- Develop environment software: Ladder Logic, Visual Basic, SAP software, CNC software, HMI software
- Understand Bill of Materials
- Knowledge of practical application of engineering science & technology, including principals, techniques, procedures & equipment to design & production of various goods
- Knowledge of mechanical and design tools
- Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control & costs for maximizing manufacturing
- Coordinate safety of regulatory compliance activities
- Implement design or process improvements
- Four year bachelor's degree, minimum or work equivalent
- Work-related skill, knowledge, & experience, for a minimum of 5 years
- Ability to coordinate, supervise, manage & train
- Some travel may be required
- Ability to attend & conduct presentations
- Able to physically inspect company property and assets
- Manual dexterity required to use computers and peripherals
- Overtime is required
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.
Job Reference #: 3429