Project Engineer/Program Manager - Mechanical Assemblies
- # of Openings
- Flex-N-Gate Advanced Product Development LLC (MTC)
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
This position is responsible for completing engineering project work in support of the design, development, launch and continuous improvement of products within the Mechanical Assemblies product group, with an emphasis on customer interface
- Works within a cross functional team including product engineers and manufacturing engineers to design, develop and produce world class automotive products
- Engineering Project work in Support of Mechanical Assemblies Programs and Projects
- Liason / interface between Flex-N-Gate Technical staff and Customer Engineering Community
- 1-5 years experience in Project Engineering role.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Ability to handle multiple programs / projects at once
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong technical background and understanding of mechanical automotive parts, their design and manufacturing methods.
- Is self-motivated, and possesses excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of computer software (word, excel, powerpoint, MS project, etc.)
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Up to 25% travel
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.
Job Reference #: 4566