Program Manager - Exterior Lighting
- # of Openings
- Flex-N-Gate Advanced Product Development, LLC (Allen Park)
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
Manage multiple projects after SOP. Ensure that all tasks are progressing at a rate which will achieve the successful implementation of an Engineering Change which meets customer specifications, project timing, and financial requirements. Effectively communicates the status of the project within Flex-N-Gate, Ventra, and with the customer. This position will be located at the Allen Park, Michigan facility
- Provide technical and project leadership in directing a cross-function team from Change release to PSW
- Manage all tasks to implement product and production process changes
- Meet Customer deliverables. Full knowledge of customer implementation requirements
- Effectively communicate project status and proactively manage risk
- Acts as primary interface to customer for all project issues
- Maintain project costs within the budgets for BOM, tooling, and investment
- Develop and maintain a project timing charts depicting ability to meet customer’s milestones
- Establish countermeasures when the project deliverables are at risk
- Initiate, maintain, and publish the program open issues report
- Other duties as assigned
- 5 years of Manufacturing, product engineering, or Quality positions in a manufacturing plant
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Injection molding experience in manufacturing processes or product development is a plus
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.