- # of Openings
- Ventra Kansas, LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
Develops implements and maintains application software to established standards and specifications. Modifies acquired application software using tables, profiles and other vendor supplied customization tools to reflect approved changes specified by the users. Implements approved changes to application software to maintain currency standards, correct problems modify or enhance applications function. In cooperation with technical support and operations staffs, prepares application software procedures and documentation for usage, operation, backup and recovery, problem resolution, shutdown and initialization, and process automation.
- Implement error free application software in a timely manner.
- Achieve a 90% user approval rating for assigned application software as established by annual user survey.
- Maintain assigned applications at or above the performance level agreed to with the user as documented in the service level agreement.
- Proactively monitor the performance of assigned application software and makes approved changes to improve operating efficiency and effectiveness of assigned applications.
- Proactively diagnosis and correct application software problems and improve operating performance.
- Complete assigned software implementation tasks with high quality and on schedule.
- Work with project manager, programmer/analyst and users to identify opportunities to improve operating effectiveness and efficiency of applications and business processes
· Bachelor’s degree.
· Expertise in Job Control Language (JCL), application programming language(s), software problem diagnostic tools, and other tools required to implement, monitor, diagnosis and maintain assigned applications.
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.
Job Reference #: 3875