- # of Openings
- Ventra Salem, LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
Do you want to start building a career? Have you checked out manufacturing lately??
If not, schedule a tour today or stop by on Wednesday for an open interview. Ventra strives to build a future with opportunities for advancement?
Join us, and build your career by helping us build the future truck and cars of tomorrow!
Primary purpose of the position:
Performs various manual or mechanical production functions by operating, adjusting, and repairing production equipment to meet customer specifications. Performs tasks and provides services to support the plant’s production goals, overall business plans and objectives as directed.
- Visual inspection of processed part
- Must possess good hand/eye coordination
- Be able to use hand tools such as clippers, knives, etc.
- Follow all Safety standards.
- Meet all production rates and customer requirements.
- Know the quality standards for each part.
- Identify defects.
- Understand job instructions, work instructions and other materials that are given out to help do your job correctly.
- Adhering to all quality and safety policies, procedures and practices.
- Operating various machines in varying speeds, while maintaining appropriate product specifications.
Your Skills and Expertise
- High School diploma/GED, or equivalent desired but not required.
- Must have excellent attendance
- Must be able to pass a background/drug test
- Able to lift 15 pounds minimum on a regular basis and stand for long periods
- Coachable. We train you!
Additional qualifications that could help you succeed even further in this role include:
- This position may require overtime work during the week and on weekends
- Very competitive pay with Outstanding selection of benefits to choose from
- 401K company match that vests immediately upon participation
Vacation and My Days (My Days can be used as Sick days)
- 3 health insurance plans to select from with excellent coverage
- Unlimited employee referral bonus opportunity
- Career growth and opportunities for promotions. We hire from within! FIVE (5) inhouse training programs to apply for!
Able to perform the essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodation, including:
- Regularly lifting and moving up to 15 pounds
- Understanding and adhering to all safety standards and requirements
At a minimum, you...
- Must be at least 18 years old
- No experience necessary, you will receive training on your first day!
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.