- # of Openings
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
Will perform a variety of tasks relative to the production of the various types of side moulding produced through the Injection Moulding process either in the moulding or the assembly function.
- Operators will work on a daily and a two-hour rotation.
- Operators will be required to remove parts from various injection moulding machines.
- Operators will clean, inspect and perform several cosmetic functions to the component part that would include:
- degating of parts using exacto knife
- removal of parts from degater machine
- sanding of parts
- flaming of parts
- hand trimming - exacto / swivel knife
- Performs assembly functions on some component parts, operation of a tape machine or case cutter.
- Moves materials and boxes, packages component parts into either cardboard container part racks or totes
- Maintains records of production and scrap figures
- Maintains equipment and keeps work area in a clean and orderly manner
- Other duties as assigned.
- Grade 12
- Able to work with both hands, be able to reach and bend
- No previous knowledge of the job is required for moulding; some previous knowledge is required for service, stamping operations and assembly.
- Training is necessary.
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance
• RRSP retirement savings plan
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. Ontario Human Rights Code and AODA.