- # of Openings
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
Will perform a variety of tasks relative to the production of the various types of side moulding produced through the Injection Moulding process either in the moulding or the assembly function.
- Operators will clean, inspect and perform several cosmetic functions to the component part that would include: de-gating of parts using exacto knife, sanding, hand trimming parts.
- Performs assembly functions on some component parts
- Moves materials and boxes, packages components parts into cardboard container, part racks or totes
- Maintains records of production and scrap figures
- Maintain equipment and keeps work area in a clean and orderly manner
- Other duties as assigned
- Grade 12
- Able to work with both hands, be able to reach and bend
- No previous knowledge of the job is required for moulding
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance
• RRSP retirement savings plan
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. Ontario Human Rights Code and AODA.