- # of Openings
- Ventra Salem LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
Manufacture and assemble automotive parts
- Safely operate manual & automatic presses
- Repeatedly assemble parts
- Meet all production rates & customer standards
- Know the quality standards for each part
- Possibly use hand tools
- All other duties as assigned
- Able to read & follow work instructions
- Must be 18 years old
- Capable of working in a fast paced environment
- Safety & quality oriented
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.
Job Reference #: 4404