- # of Openings
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
Responsible for the safe operation of Press/Weld and Assembly operations to produce quality parts on a timely basis while ensuring production area remains clean
- Work and dress safely (i.e. wear proper protective equipment, demonstrate safe use of all machinery and equipment, etc.).
- Adhere to all relevant company policies, procedures and instructions.
- Must be familiar with and follow all required procedures as outlined/identified.
- Manufacture steel automotive parts using automated and hand transfer presses, robotics welders, and other machinery as assigned.
- Responsible for producing quality parts and ensuring parameters outlined on quality in Process Inspection Report QA III are followed.
- Responsible for safely carrying out assigned duties accordance with the Health and Safety Policy and Government legislation, in a manner which will ensure not only his/her own safety, but that of co-workers
- Ensures cleanliness of workstation at all times
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum grade 12 diploma.
- Ability to stand for entire shift, lift moderate weight to shoulder height, carry out repetitive motions with wrists and forearms
- Familiarity with automotive/manufacturing environment
- Ability to safely operate all equipment required
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. Ontario Human Rights Code and AODA.