- # of Openings
- Flex-N-Gate Texas, LLC
Flex-N-Gate is looking for production operators. Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 13th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position: Properly assemble automotive parts per Quality Standards.
- Repeatedly assemble parts
- Follow Safety Standards
- Meet all production rates and customer standards
- Know the quality standards for each part
- Possibly use hand tools
- Identify defects
- Train as needed
- All other duties as assigned
- Able to read and follow work instructions
- Able to stand on concrete for long periods of time
- Able to work from verbal or written instructions
- Able to lift 20 - 50 pounds
- Able to bend, stoop, lift thoroughout the shift
- Able to meet all Quality and Production standards
- Able to work all 3 shifts based on seniority, that may include many Saturday's and some Monday's
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.