- # of Openings
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
Responsible for the safe operation of metal stamping and robotic assembly operations to produce quality parts on a timely basis.
- Work and dress safely (i.e. wear proper protective equipment, demonstrate safe use of all machinery and equipment, etc.).
- Adhere to all relevant company policies, procedures and instructions.
- Must be familiar with and follow all required procedures as outlined/identified.
- Manufacture steel automotive parts using automated and hand transfer presses, robotics welders, and other machinery as assigned.
- Responsible for producing quality parts and ensuring parameters outlined on quality in Process Inspection Report QA III are followed.
- Responsible for safely carrying out assigned duties accordance with the Health and Safety Policy and Government legislation, in a manner which will ensure not only his/her own safety, but that of co-workers
- Ensures cleanliness of workstation at all times
- Other duties as assigned.
- Grade 12 diploma
- Minimum 1 year operator experience in a factory or similar environment.
- Ability to stand for entire shift, perform repetitive heavy lifting and carry out repetitive motions with wrists and forearms.
- Ability to safely operate all equipment required.
- Must be available for three shift rotation if required
- Must be available for midnight shift if required
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance
• RRSP retirement savings plan
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. Ontario Human Rights Code and AODA.