Production Operator - All Shifts
- # of Openings
- Flex-N-Gate Rockford, LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
The Production Operator will work in Assembly, Molding or Hardcoat operating both automated and manual machines, visually inspect and pack finished product to be shipped to customers.
- Affixes foam pieces, clips, mylar and component parts, ensuring they are fully affixed and in the correct location.
- Use hand tools, including but not limited to swivel knives, as required.
- Perform general inspection tasks, taking appropriate action and removing non-conforming product from the line.
- Pack finished items into totes or cardboard containers. Ensure correct label is proplery placed on container.
- Places finished containers in proper location for pick-up.
- Maintains a clean and safe working environment in line with Company policy.
- May be assigned to different work stations or rotate between stations or departments as needed.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Stable work history.
- Ability to read and write and follow work instructions.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate prompt, regular and reliable attendance
- Stand for a minimum of 8 hours per shift
- Perform repetitive motions such as arm/hand motions, reaching, push/pull, use of hand tools, grasp, use hands to finger (pinch), twist, handle or feel and bend.
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.