- # of Openings
- Flex-N-Gate Shelby, LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
Performs repetitive line assembly operation at our new manufacturing facility in Shelby Twp. MI (Southeastern Michigan).
- Follow all safety requirements
- Wear proper PPE at all times on manufacturing floor
- Perform assembly on parts assembly line process for light industrial manufacturing
- Ensure parts are 100% quality before continuing to process
- Maintains records of production and scrap figures.
- Maintains equipment and keeps work area in a clean and orderly manner.
- Follow and support company TS 16949 and ISO 14001 policies, procedures and instructions.
- Have the ability to stop the process in the event of Nonconformity.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D
- 1+ year experience in Automotive Industry preferred
- Basic Math, Reading & Comprehension Skills
- Physical ability to lift up to 35 lbs.
- Standing, reaching, twisting, bending and walking.
- Exposure to manufacturing/Plant environment.
- Wearing required PPE in a manufacturing environment
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.
Job Reference #: 3080