- # of Openings
- Flex-N-Gate Shelby, LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
APPLY IN-PERSON AT 52674 SHELBY PARKWAY, SHELBY TWP., MI 48315. ENTER THE LOBBY BETWEEN 8AM-4PM OR SEND RESUMES TO email@example.com or text "hireme" to 80123
Starting Pay is $15.15/hour with a $1.00 shift premium for afternoons or midnights.
Scope of the Position
Performs repetitive line assembly operations.
Hiring for all 3 shifts! 1st shift works Monday – Friday 6am – 2pm 2nd shift works Monday – Friday 2pm – 10pm 3rd shift works Sunday – Thursday from 10pm – 6am
Overtime opportunities to work 12 hour days plus Saturday or Sunday when scheduled
- Follow all safety requirements
- Perform assembly on parts on the assembly line process for light industrial manufacturing
- Ensure parts are 100% defect free before continuing the process
- Maintains records of production and scrap figures
- Maintains equipment and keeps work area in a clean and orderly manner
- Follow and support company IATF 16949 and ISO 14001 policies, procedures and work instructions
- Have the ability to stop the process in the event of nonconformity
- Work within a team environment
- Work overtime as required
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 1+ year experience in Automotive Industry preferred
- Basic Math, Reading & Comprehension Skills
- Must be able to stand for up to 12 hours per day with frequent walking, bending, twisting, and reaching
- Physical ability to lift up to 35 lbs.
- Wearing required PPE in a manufacturing environment
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.