- # of Openings
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
The Product Designer will establish innovative product 3 D designs, using CAD software, meeting all customer requirements, prepare detail drawings and tolerance studies.
- Generate New Product designs that meet and exceed customer requirements
- Package products into customer vehicle environments
- Up load 3D data to Customer web portals
- Retrieve 3D data from Customer web portals
- Prepare detail product drawings
- Conduct Tolerance stack up studies
- Revise math models and drawings for any Engineering Changes
- All other duties as assigned
- University degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 3-5 years’ work experience in similar position.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Design management Software (NX, Catia, Ideas, Key Creator, etc…)
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Strong analytical ability.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Good Computer Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project)
- Good GD&T knowledge
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance
• RRSP retirement savings plan
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. Ontario Human Rights Code and AODA.
Job Reference #: 6945