- # of Openings
- Flex-N-Gate Nine Mile Road LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
- Must have experience with: Set-up/install moulds using proper rigging techniques, crane, hand tools and various on injection moulding equipment.
- Must have experience with hot runners/valve gate sequencing/gas assist/insert molding.
- Knowledge of TPO's/ABS/Nylons/PC's.
- Processing and troubleshooting of injection molding machines of 20 - 2200 ton press sizes based on material and part being produced
- Starts tools/machines, diagnoses moulding problems, conducts initial trouble shooting during production and corrects as required until good parts are produced
- Must be experienced with Robotics and Programming, with End of Arm Set-up and troubleshooting, develop and modify robot programs to handle parts without causing damage to the equipment or parts
- Monitor production for accuracy and efficiency and work with quality inspectors to ensure part quality/performance
- Make minor electrical and mechanical repairs and adjustments to machines/tools and notify supervisors when major service is required
- Provide ownership and analysis of injection molding process and equipment for the reduction in defects, overall process improvement and/or the reduction of downtime and continue improvements
- Promote safety by abiding to all related policies and procedures
- Grade 12, as well as Completed courses in Injection Moulding, an asset
- Crane and Forklift license required
- 3 -5 years’ experience in the set-up of injection moulding machines with good mechanical aptitude
- Must be able to work afternoons or night shift
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.
Job Reference #: 3841