- # of Openings
- Flex-N-Gate Rockford, LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
To provide technical support and troubleshoot problems for the metalaizing process.
- Ability to perform basic functions on Metalizer including start, stop, reset and vent change.
- Must be able to troubleshoot and diagnose complex
- Able to manage production contraints (packaging, scrap, absenteeism).
- Complete required documentation daily.
- Complete preventative maintenance items.
- Identify parts and be able to understand and comply with daily production targets.
- Properly use a helium leak detector.
- Troubleshoot metalizing defects.
- Able to work on moving schedule to accomodate production needs.
- Ability to develop and improve metalizing process (product flow, material lay-out and improvement solutions)
- Ability to provide directin to up to three (3) Operators/Technicians.
- Ability to travel for required training and production needs.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
- Must be willing to be trained to obtain any required certifications or technical training.
- Minimum 1 year in a manufacturing environment.
- No performance write-ups within the last 12 calendar months.
- Must have good attendance.
- General mechanical ability.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work independently.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to create a positive work environment.
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.