Press Operators - Light Plastic Parts!
- # of Openings
- Ventra Salem, LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
General Light Industrial operator to manufacture, assemble, and inspect a quality plastic car part for the automotive industry.
We are looking for outgoing self-starters willing to multitask. Individuals who enjoy working as a team in a movin' and shakin' department.
PAID WEEKLY!!! AMAZING BENEFITS!!! Discount on Cell Phone bill and New Car discounts!
- Must possess good hand/eye coordination
- Be able to use hand tools such as clippers, knives, etc.
- Follow all Safety standards.
- Meet all production rates and customer requirements.
- Know the quality standards for each part.
- Identify defects.
- Maintain clean work station.
- Understand job instructions, work instructions and other materials that are given out to help do your job correctly.
- All other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED is required. Must be 18
- Able to read (English) and follow work instructions.
- Able to stand long periods of time.
- Able to work from verbal and/or written instructions.
- Able crouch, walk, stoop and lift unassisted up to 15 pounds consistently.
- Able to meet all Quality and Production standards.
- Able to multi-task and follow work schedule.
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.