- # of Openings
- Flex-N-Gate Battle Creek LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
Make changes, adjustments and the perform operation of automatic presses, based on work instructions, for stamping parts that meet the quality requirements to comply with customer specifications.
- Oversee, set up and operate automatic stamping press
• Monitor press operations to ensure quality product is being produced effectively
• Verify first piece product is released and all paperwork is completed accordingly
• Complete production reporting required paperwork
• Use of overhead crane
• Assist in performing die changes
• Assist in other areas on stamping lines to achieve production plans
- Experience with automatic, transfer or progressive stamping presses preferred
- Experience with press and die set up preferred
- Excellent time management skills
- Punctual and reliable
- Able to successfully complete pre-employment screening including background check, drug screen and physical.
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.
Job Reference #: 3677