- # of Openings
- Masterguard, LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
Sets up and operates heavy duty power press to bend, form, stretch, and punch metal materials.
- Starts up and shuts down presses
- Operates control panels
- Knowledgeable about press preventive maintenance
- Properly sets up date stamp/part
- Aligns and bolts die to ran and bed of machine; clamps and unclamps bolster
- Sets depth and pressure of ram stroke
- Starts machine with palm buttons to lower ram which forms work piece between dies
- Assists with die changes and sets up C bolts and unbolts dies
- Completes documentation required by department
- Has general awareness and knowledge of Quality Polish (TS16949) and Environmental Standards (ISO 14001) and how they affect the department
- Trained on department work instructions and easily identifies location of work instructions in department
- Understands the requirement and use of Personal Protective Equipment
- Completed the overview for statistical process control
- Must have good attendance and solid safety record
· Must be able to lift minimum of 50 lbs.
· Wears gloves (Kevlar or rubber), steel-toe shoes, safety glasses and ear protection
· Frequent horizontal reaching and standing force: Shoulder – Overhead (55’-85”) Taking shells off
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.