- # of Openings
- Flex-N-Gate Forming Technologies, LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
- Manufacture and assemble
- Set up and safely operate manual metal stamping presses
- Monitor quality of products using measuring tools, gauges, and fixtures
- Maintain accurate records with respect to quality inspections, production activity and downtime
- Read, understand and complete job instruction sheets
- Perform rework activities as needed
- Pack parts according to packaging instructions
- Comply with all company quality, environmental, and health and safety requirements
- Perform general housekeeping to maintain a clean and safe working environment Perform other duties as requested, directed, or assigned
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Metal stamping experience
- Skilled in the use of basic measuring devices
- Good mechanical aptitude and problem-solving skills
- Capable of working in a fast paced environment
- Strong communication skills
- Safety and quality oriented
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.
Job Reference #: 5357