Press Operator for Auto Production
- # of Openings
- Ventra Salem, LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
ME?!? Yes YOU!!!
Become a Rising Star with A Winning Team!
No experience Necessary! We will Train!
Paid Every Friday! Discounts on your Cell Phone Bill!
3 Health Plans to Select From!!
A Machine Operator is responsible for all quality parts to be packaged in appropriate packaging provided. Parts are retrieved from machine, or conveyor. Trim gate, flash, and/or excess plastic from part. Properly inspect each part for flaws and/or defects. Dispose rejected parts in grinder for recycling. If other operations or assembly is required to finish a part, then perform as needed. Label packaging as required. Maintain an orderly and clean work area at all times. Keep up to the speed of the machine at all times. Properly complete all required paperwork. Responsible for keeping work area clean.
- High School Diploma or GED desired but not required.
- Must be able to visually inspect parts produced; specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust to focus;
- Must be able to frequently use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls;
- Must be able to reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Must have the ability to withstand constant repetitive wrist motion, prolonged standing, frequent bending, twisting, or stretching as often as every 30 seconds during an 8-hour shift.
- Must be able to regularly climb ladders, stairs, climb or balance;
- Must be capable of lifting up to 15 pounds on a repetitive basis up to 900 times during an 8-hour shift;
- Must be available to work off shifts (Nights, afternoons, and Weekends).
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.