Press Injection Machine Operator
- # of Openings
- Ventra Salem, LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
Ventra Salem is seeking Plastic Injection Machine Operators to work in a fast-paced environment.
The press operator position reports to the Shift Supervisor or designate. The press operator performs cycling of the injection molding machines, removes molded parts from the press, trims and inspects parts to ensure that they meet specific requirements.
- Proficient trimming and degating of molded parts
- Knowledge of molding defects
- Visual inspection of processed part
- Familiar with use of hand tools
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- We will train you to be an Injection Molding Machine Operator and teach you proper part handling (Paid Training)
- Must have excellent attendance
- Must be able to pass a background/drug test
- Able to lift 15 pounds minimum on a regular basis and stand for long periods
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.