Plastics Molding Operator
- # of Openings
- Ventra Salem, LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
HIRING NOW!! - Immediate openings available. No previous work experience required. We will train!
Molding Operators tend to or operate injection molding machines according to work instructions to produce parts that meet quality requirements. Must work the day before and day after the holiday.
- Light industrial work
- Ability to stand for 8 hours or more
- Must be a Team Player
- Ability to lift a minimum of 15 lbs.
- Ability to occasionally push/pull with moderate force
- Must read and follow work instructions
- Have a Positive attitude!
- Must pass a drug test, and background check
- High school diploma or GED is preferred but Not required.
- Previous experience not required. We will train!
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.