Photometric Lab Technician
- # of Openings
- Ventra Sandusky, LLC
The Photometric Analysis will be responsible for conducting various photometric & environmental testing per engineering specifications.
Required skills and abilities:
- Photometry Testing of headlamp & signal lamps:(Photometric, Abrasion, Aim screw retention, Adjustability Pre & Post photo for Dust, Temp Cycle & Internal heat, humidity, corrosion and chemical resistance).
- Environmental Testing: setting up and testing of vibration, temp cycle & internal heat, warpage, color, moisture
- Analyze raw data and generate detailed test reports used for communicating the results of testing performed.
- Maintain technical logs, files and records, databases, troubleshooting guides and spare parts / inventory lists.
- Perform execution of certification, verification, calibration, Gage R&R and preventative maintenance procedures on an on-going basis for test and measurement systems managed.
- Offer technical input for departmental and customer documentation, equipment procedures and calibration procedures.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as required or requested from time-to-time
- In addition to the tests that are conducted in the Photometric Lab, the Analyst must be able to understand the test reports and the specifications for each test.
- Must be self- motivated and able to multitask in a fast pace environment.
- Must be detailed oriented to keep reports, files & logsheets organized.
- Must have good communication skills and be able to translate data well with Engineers.
- Must be able to assist Engineers trouble shoot problems.
- Must be able to calibrate equipment when needed.
- Must be responsible for keeping company assets (various sensitive documents) protected and locked in a safe place to protect intellectual property.
- Must be able to adapt to technology changes that impact testing.
High school diploma or GED equivalent
The position available will be for a 1st shift(10pm-6am) Analyst. Please note we are a 3 shift operation. At any time, with notice, a shift realignment may occur.
Must be able to work overtime & weekends as needed.
Medical, Dental, Prescription, Vision, Life and Disability insurance; Flexable spending account
401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement.
Paid Holidays and Vacation