Part Time Paint Line! DAY SHIFT!
- # of Openings
- Ventra Salem, LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
Build relationships and learn life long skills!! Looking for a Part time position? It is a day shift, (8) eight hour a day position.
Immediate openings available.
No previous work experience required.
Are you tired of lifting heavy parts and prefer to work with lightweight plastic parts!
Reasons you will Enjoy working at Ventra Salem!
- Holiday pay! Ventra is a company that offers Part time employees: 6 paid holidays!
- Paid Every Friday!
- Eligible for Vacation!
- Discounts on your personal Cell-phone Bill!
- FREE Coffee and Hot Tea
Our Operators follow provided work instructions to produce parts that meet quality requirements.
- Light industrial work
- Ability to stand for 8 hours or more
- Must be a Team Player
- Ability to lift a minimum of 15 lbs.
- Ability to occasionally push/pull with moderate force
- Must read and follow work instructions
- Must pass a drug test, and background check
- Must be 18 years of age
- High school diploma or GED is preferred but Not required.
- Previous experience not required. We will train you to be successful!
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.