Paint Robot Tech
- # of Openings
- Masterguard, LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
The Robot Tech’s focus is to take care of robotic paint applications requiring robotic programming and application. This is a 2nd shift position.
PAINT DEPARTMENT OR ROBOT TECH EXPERIENCE IS A PREFERRED FOR THIS POSITION
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
JOB PHYSICAL DEMANDS
· Shift is 8 hours. May work overtime up to 10-12 hours. Two 10-minute breaks/shift and 20-minute meal break
· Uses gauges and small tools
· Must be able to lift up to 60 lbs. – 5 gallon cans of paint / drums of chemicals
· Frequent horizontal reaching to monitor and work robots as needed
· Must wear gloves (Kevlar or rubber), steel toe shoes, safety glasses and ear protection
· Must have near and far visual acuity, color vision and depth perception for ability to see others and for safety and for product inspection
· Building is heated in winter, but not air-conditioned in summer
· Must have a minimum of high school diploma or GED
· Must have working knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, statistics and other applications
· Must be able to communicate in English
· Must be able to properly maintain records/reports
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.
Job Reference #: 4926