Off-Shift Mold Setter
- # of Openings
- Flex-N-Gate Rockford, LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
A Mold Setter is responsibile for changing molds on presses in a timely manner and miscellaneous duties or requirements of the job as needed.
- Perform mold changes on a timely basis.
- Keep machines running and organized.
- Perform tool changes according to tool change schedule.
- Prepares tools for changes.
- Removes tools from machines.
- Installs tools in machines.
- Observes safety and security procedures; reports potentially unsafe conditions
- Uses equipment and materials properly
- Follow Lock-Out Tag-Out requirements.
- Ability to use impact wrench and torgue wrench when required.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum 1 year experience setting Molds.
- General mechanical ability.
- Ability to maintain professionalism, flexibility and work without supervision.
- Effective reasoning and trouble shooting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and follow work schedule.
- Ability to motivate and inspire a positive, effective team environment.
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.