MRO Crib Attendant
- # of Openings
- Flex-N-Gate Alabama LLC
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
Effectively manage MRO Crib by providing direct handling, receiving, storage, and issuance of materials from a MRO crib. The MRO Crib Attendant handles all inventory needs, inspecting, marking and identifying MRO Items and equipment in order to keep items from being damaged.
Issue tools to operators per standard process. Maintain accurate inventory by performing random inventory sampling on daily basis. Maintain accurate data by interacting with the supervisors, maintenance personel and Engineers. Restock tooling as it is received from vendors. Obtain work supplies from tool crib as needed. Maintain clean and safe work area. Maintain equipment so that it is always in good operating conditions. Operate the computer terminal to maintain accurate records. Follow repair tooling process consisting of gathering, packaging, and shipment of material to identified sources.
- Literacy on basic personal computer skills
- Ability to perform mathematical operations utilizing units of US money and weight, measurement, volume and distance.
- Ability to deal with situations with occasional variables.
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and 2 years related experience
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.