- # of Openings
- Flex-N-Gate Greenfield
Flex-N-Gate is a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry, recently ranked 10th of the 150 Top North American Suppliers in “Automotive News.” A growing and vital company, Flex-N-Gate provides a great opportunity for hard-working and skilled individuals.
Scope of the Position
The Molding Manager will be responsible for managing and coordinating the activities of the Molding department production and operation workers. The Molding Manager will be held accountable for the department's production schedule and efficient completion of orders within the approved budget. The Molding Manager will review completed New Tooling and Processes to assure a Complete and Repeatable Molding Package is delivered. The Manager will also assist Molding Technicians and production workers in troubleshooting and solving problems. Other duties, relevant to the position, will be assigned as required.
- Manage, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of the Mold production workers who operate machines, fabricate, assemble, finish or inspect parts and products.
- Establish methods to meet production and work schedules through the co-ordination of work activities with other departments.
- Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve productivity and product quality.
- Request materials and supplies.
- Train Injection Mold employees on, and ensure adherence to, job duties, safety procedures and company policies.
- Monitor, assess and manage Injection Mold employee performance.
- Prepare various production reports.
- Educate, monitor and ensure Health & Safety procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Other duties, relevant to the position, shall be assigned as required.
- Secondary School Diploma required.
- College diploma in Management or related discipline considered an asset.
- 5-7 years' Supervisory experience in a manufacturing setting required.
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account
• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays and vacation time
What do our employees have to say?
“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”
“Lots of growth opportunity.”
“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”
Not just a job—a great place to work!
Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.